Christmas is nearly here – but before you put up the tree and get the tinsel out, come join us at Haus12 as we’re getting in a festive mood. Emma Power of Powerful Cooking will be joining us in our KitchenAid demo kitchen to cook a Christmas inspired menu. For all you home cooks out there, she will showing us how to get the best out of your KitchenAid ovens and equipment including the beloved KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer.
Join us on Saturday 2nd December 10am-4pm at Haus12 Interiors
On the day we’ll be dishing some great mouth watering Christmas treats:
- Mini mince pie muffins
- Gingerbread cupcakes with a cinnamon scented frosting with mini gingerbread men sprinkles
- Christmas dinner on a stick
- Turkey, sausage, bacon roll and stuffing with bread sauce to dip
- Christmas spiced nuts
- Braised red cabbage with apple and Christmas spices
- Christmas pudding ice cream
- Steamed brussel sprouts with crisp bacon and chestnuts
We’re happy to be in partnership with KitchenAid as it is a brand that is synonymous with fine craftsmanship, durability, sturdiness. They have always stood out thanks to their timeless, distinct and bold design that adds character to any kitchen, inspired by the iconic Stand Mixer.